HOW TO PAY
If you’re paying with Bitcoin, you will need to purchase some from Coinbase.com, circle.com or localbitcoins.com, we will provide you an address to send the bitcoins to at checkout.
When you order, choose Western Union as your payment method. When you complete the order you’ll be supplied the receiver information to send the payment to. All information must be accurate, it is best to go to an agent location and pay with cash as this will allow for instant pickup for our WU receivers when they go pickup money. Once picked up your payment will be marked as accepted. If your order is marked failed, please submit a ticket.
When you order, select Moneygram as your payment method. You have many places you can go to send the money, such as Walmart, Walgreens etc. We will supply all the receiver information you need in order to send the money once you check out. The site will then request the information that we need from you on your account page. Submit what we ask for then wait for approval. If your order is marked failed, please submit a ticket
1. Open the PayPal mobile app.
2. Press Send.
3. Enter the email that we provide (or scan PayPal code).
4. Enter the amount requested.
5. Put your order number for the message.
6. Send payment as “Friends & Family”.
7. Screenshot your payment confirmation.
8. Fill out your payment information for your order from your account page.
9. Sit back and wait for your payment to get picked up 🙂
1. Access Zelle through your banking app or with the Zelle app. Get started by enrolling your email or U.S. mobile number through your mobile banking app or with the Zelle app.
2. Pick a person to pay. Enter the preferred email address or U.S. mobile number of the recipient. (We will provide this after you checkout)
3. Send us the amount that our site requested through Zelle. Make sure to screenshot your Confirmation/Reference number for later.
4. Go to your account page then click the “Submit Zelle” button for your order.
5. Input the requested information on our site then click submit.
6. Wait for your order status to update.